Apprentice Bricklayer Wages & Conditions Questions
Want quick, easy-to-follow information and advice on employer (or host employer) rights and obligations to apprentice bricklayers/blocklayers in the workplace?
To make it easy, we’re re-produced the apprentice Bricklaying and Blocklaying pay rates and conditions here at this website. Fair Work is here to help too, so besides the Quiz, it has information on all aspects of apprentice bricklayer employment if you need it. There are lots of workplace situations that arise, and it’s important to understand your rights and obligations when employing an apprentice.
Take the Fair Work Quiz
You choose an area where you have queries. Say it’s about requests for time off. When you land on the Fair Work Quiz page, choose the module ‘Flexible Work and Life Balance’ (See the list of topics in the table above). Go to the Quiz and work through the link here: Quiz Questions, give an answer to each in this topic- finding out if you’re right, wrong or part right, along the way, and why. It’s an easy way to build your knowledge with links to the details if you need to explore further. It’s really simple but clear. Dip in and out as you like:
- There’s no obligation to register or complete a full module or all modules
- Stop anywhere in a module when you’ve got your answer
- Each full module has about 6-10 questions and takes about 15 mins
- If you want, there’s a scorecard and a certificate if you register and complete all 7 modules
- You could ask your gang to take the Quiz, so everyone knows where they stand.