To All Victorian Bricklaying Sub-Contractors
There are some very powerful reasons why now is a great time to put on that Bricklaying Apprentice you’ve been thinking about to grow your business.
- New $4,000 grant from Victorian Government’s State Development, Business and Innovation
- Existing subsidies from ABBTF Brickstart $3,000 and Federal Government $4,000 still apply
- Apprentice Wages are due to rise from January 1, 2014, so get in now
- More trade-focused, work ready students are in pre-apprenticeship courses than ever before
- ABBTF can help select a student right for your team – screened to last the distance and be productive from day one.
- The school year ends soon and Year’s 10, 11 & 12 are looking for work.